Friday, May 24, 2013 in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Old Friends & Thrifting

Yesterday I got to hang out with my old friend Barbie, We went to school together and the last time I saw her was for our Graduation last November. She told me she was pregnant and I was so happy for her! I couldn't believe it. But now she is 8 months pregnant with a baby boy on the way due July 10th!! Oh My Glob, I'm still in disbelief and she told me 6 months ago!! haha
I'm such a giant compared to all my friends! There all so tiny!
It was so nice getting to talk to her and catch up. I really missed her but life gets so busy with a baby around. I give a lot of props to all the stay at home Mom's because honestly its not easy! It takes a lot of hard work and PATIENCE. Boy does it take a lot of patience especially when they start crawling/walking around and getting into EVERYTHING! But anyway getting back on the subject, I'm just so glad I got a chance to see her before the baby gets here! I'm so excited to meet him and can hardly wait for him to get here! Anthony will have a new play date now, when he gets a little older of course. Ha.
8 Months Pregnant! Still looking Beautiful. She's just all belly!

 
But Today was a different Story! 
I went to a few thrift stores today and ended up getting some cute children/baby books. I saw a lot of other cute/fun things but weren't good enough to spend money on or they were things I really didn't need. But I figured book for the baby was a good idea since I love reading to him.
These were a little more for me but who cares, I'm the one that's going to be reading to him anyway right? ha
 
These were more for the baby. I think Oswald is one of the cutest shows ever! so I got him a few Oswald books and the Disney ones with the paws on them are just more of learning books that I though were adorable.
There was a sale at my local thrift store that was buy one get one free of equal or lesser price on children's books so I only spent $4.85 for all these! I was so happy!
 
I also got this book here but there was no price on it so the man said I could have it for free since I already bough so many books! It's just a little plastic type book for when he plays in the tub! I love to read in the bath maybe he does to? ha
 
I also went to Wal Mart on my way home and got a few more goodies cause who can help but to check out goodies!
Tie Dye Kit: $7.00
Kabuki Brush: $3.93
Wet N Wild Polishes: $0.00
Music Note Fabric: $.99
I always check out the clearance sections so that's where I found the Tie Dye kit. I wanted to make a Tie Dye Tote bag so maybe I'll do a DIY blog on that? Hmmm... But anyway I got the Kabuki Brush for My Mom because I've been looking for one but there pretty pricy but who can beat $3.93? The Wet N Wild nail polishes I got for free since I had a coupon. I figure I could use the clear for fraying fabric and the other colors are for my Momma bear. The music note fabric I found in the left over fabric bin at Wal Mart and it didn't have a price so they gave it to me for $.99 I was so excited!
 
I just realized I haven't posted a Picture of Anthony yet!! Oh My Glob!!
Here he is making a mess in my room today!

Anyway I think I'll just relax for the rest of the night cuddle up with my
doggy and listen to some Pink Floyd!
 

 
 


Leave a Reply