Tuesday, May 21, 2013 in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Happy 40th Momma!!!

Happy Birthday to my one and only Momma Bear! I love you with all my heart and so much more.
Your my Sun, Moon, & Stars and always will be!
 Today marks a special day in my calendar! It's my mothers BIRTHDAY!! She turned 40 today. I'm so glad my Brother and I got to spend the day with her! It was amazing, I didn't have much money so with the little money I did have I bought stuff to make My mom an Ice Cream Pie :)) Mmmmmm.

We ended up having a Mini pool party in our backyard!
We set up my brothers tiny pool and I set out blankets for My Mom and I. \
My Grandma decided we would have a BBQ, So she made macaroni salad while my
Uncle barbecued the bacon wrapped hot dogs and corn.   

I'm super obsessed with Dinosaurs so a couple of years ago my Mom got me these Dino
eggs for my Easter basket. I found them in the garage the other day and decided Anthony
could play with them in the pool! They worked out perfect since the float and are so cute and colorful!!!

My Grandma and Pita on the swing! My two old ladies.
It honestly was the perfect day. I couldn't ask for a better family cause honestly I think mine is pretty rad!
While Anthony was in the pool my Mom and I just relaxed. She read her book (Dragonfly in Amber) while I searched the internet for cute Doc Martens. Which are all cute so it's not hard to do haha. We painted our toes, talked and just got to spend some quality time together. I really missed her and I'm super duper glad we got to hang out.
It was to warm to turn our oven on and wanted to make my Mom something special! So I made an Ice Cream Pie using Birthday Cake ice cream from target, graham cracker crust, cool whip, fresh strawberries, and SPRINKLES!! Because what kind of birthday would it be if it didn't have sprinkles?!?!?! haha
I love you MOM and I hope you had the best Birthday EVER! Your the most gorgeous 40 year old I've ever met and I can't believe I have you as my Momma! Your the reason I'm the silly outgoing person I am today and I'm so grateful to have you in my life! I love you Momma bear!
 

Leave a Reply