Thursday, May 23, 2013 in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Average Wednesday.

His Hair is growing !!!!
Hello!! My day was pretty average. I got to spend some more quality
time with my Mom, coupon and of course hang out with my little brother.
 
Sport Sunscreen: $1.49 each
Kids Sunscreen: $1.49 each
Mott's for Tots: $0.99
Brita Water Bottles: $1.89 each
Pretzels: $1.00 each
Fruttare: $1.25 each
M&M's: $1.16 each
Pencil Sharpener: $0.37
Flip Flops: $0.00
Lay's Chips: $1.50 each
Schick Hydro Shave Gel: $1.25
Shick Hydro Silk Razors: $2.99 each
Crystal Light: $1.49 each
My Grandma ended up forgetting something at target so
 I went with her and got two more things
 
Fruttare: $1.25
Flip Flops: $0.00
Thanks to allthingstarget.com & totallytarget.com I found out about A LOT of these deals!
The total price of everything regular priced would have been $105.06 but thanks to sales it brought it down to $99.13. I saved a total of $56.75 with coupons and got $10 back in target gift cards. I also saved $1.62 by using a target red card! But all in all I saved $74.30 and only paid $30.76!!
Thank goodness for coupons!
 
My love bug loves being outside but gets into EVERYTHING so I figured I would put
 him in his play pen and he still loved it! Can't you tell by his tiny smile :)
Other than my couponing I got to spend some more time with my mom since she got two days off in a row. We hung out in the backyard again. She read her book (Dragonfly in Amber) while I played with the baby. She is really enjoying her book and it makes me want to start reading again. I have like a stack of books (The Reader, Hobbit, Perks of Being A Wallflower & The Great Gatsby) sitting on my nightstand collecting dust. I should just try and start while the baby takes his naps right?
 
My dog being... well my dog!
My brother really LOVES our dog pita but she's already 8 years old and can get a little feisty. Especially since she was the baby before he got here! She literally was so spoiled! What do I mean was, I mean IS! But anyway They are getting along pretty well lately, He grabbed her by her hair the other day since he doesn't really know not to and she didn't do anything. She just waited for me to come and save her and she just licked him. I'm so glad she's getting used to him. It was a little hard at first for both of us but how can you not love that little munchkin right?
 
 
Anyway, I think I'll listen to some Wavves while on Tumblr then head off to bed since I have to be up early to get to the DMV. I figured I'm 20 already I should have a California ID already! Alrighty Night!
 


Leave a Reply