Tuesday, May 28, 2013 in , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Memorial Day Weekend

His face expressions in the back are just to funny! ha
My Memorial Day weekend was a lot of fun, On Saturday my little cousins came over and we went to Shakey's for pizza to go see our other cousin. Then Sunday came along and I went thrift shopping and found some really cool things, well cool in my eyes ha. Monday I kind of just hung out at home, we did go to get Ice Cream and I got the cutest picture of my brother with the best Ice Cream mustache!
My little cousin Mikey
Soo the thing is I went to Shakey's right but I forgot to take pictures since I was having so much fun! Silly me right? But anyway while we were there I realized I didn't have any cash so I saw there was a bank practically right across the street so I told my cousin (who is 15 and to cool for Shakey's) that I needed to go to the bank so I forced him to come with me. We walked over there and on our way back we he saw a Starbucks and said "Oh, Can we get Starbucks!" and Me being obsessed with Tea said of course but we couldn't go back with it since our Family was there. So we literally sat on a curb (explaining the picture above) and drank our drinks but while we sat there this man walking his husky came by (I have an obsession with Animals!) and I was telling him how gorgeous his dog was. We had a full on 20 minute convo with the man that we totally forgot how long we were gone for! There was no point to that little story I just though it was interesting what things can happen if you have little adventures on the side of everything.
 
And just in case you were interested I got the Passion Fruit Lemonade and Kid got the Mocha Cookie Crumble!
 
Skull Piggy Bank: $2:50
Bag of Ribbon: $0.70
Conan Shirt: $1.00
Camera Bag: $2.50
 
I honestly went to 4 different Thrift Stores and got 1 thing from each ha. The skull was for my Uncle just because when I saw it I though of him. The ribbon is of course for me cause I love to craft. The Conan shirt was for my best Friend Yaritza since she is obsessed with Conon O' Brien. And the Camera case was for my camera since I didn't have one for my camera yet. I had a lot of fun looking through everything and trying to find little treasures for myself and others.
 
P.S I've also found this drink that I am now in love with!!
 
 
Perfect Ice Cream Mustache right there!!!
I thought this photo was so cute! I love how perfect the ice cream mustache looks on
the left of him! Oh My Glob!! So much cuteness!!
 
Here is the aftermath of that photo!
Birdie Bird in Pita's bed.
My Grandma had to clean out Birdie's cage so I told her she could keep her in my room. She just stood there and really didn't fly around much. But she did seem to like Pita's bed a lot. I just felt bad because Pita wanted to come in and I couldn't let her. But no worries, I made it up to her by giving her treats!
 
What did you guys do for Memorial Day Weekend? BBQ's? Friends? Family? Tell me!
 


Leave a Reply