Monday, January 20, 2014 in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Life in Pictures 01/13 - 01/19

Hello again!
Long time no see right? It's only been about 8 months but that's okay. Well anyway, I want to start blogging again. I figured I'd start with daily pictures from my week. I enjoyed elycia's daily pictures so much that I wanted to start my own, a little late I know but still. Well anyway I'll get on with the pictures.

Rooney on the brain.
January 13th, 2014: I've been listening to a lot of Rooney lately, like a lot! When I go for walks, when I'm cooking, cleaning, running errands. Just about anytime of the day I'm listening to them.
Dinosaur Sandwiches for the win.
January 14th, 2014: This photo pretty much sums up what my brother and I have been eating for the past week or so for lunch. I've been on a peanut butter craze lately. Don't ask me why... I just have.
My Baby Girl.
January 15th 2014: My poor doggy Pita needs a hair cut, and since the holidays are over I can pay more attention to my fur child, she's been needing a lot of it lately, And I love spending time with her anyway so I don't mind at all.
Rainbow Brite.
January 16th, 2014: My friends came over on Thursday and we hung out in my backyard and had a pizza date. It was really fun, now that we're older we don't get to hang out as much but when we do it's an awesome time.
Best Friends
January 17th, 2014: My little brother has just started taking an interest into characters lately so Elmo is of course on that list.
Movie Date.
January 18th, 2014: The weather has been so nice at night that when my cousins came over we had pizza and watched a movie in the backyard.

Adventures with my dorks.
January 19th 2014: I took my cousins to Claremont Village. Nothing gets more perfect than Comic Book, Record, Folk Music and Old Book stores.

Leave a Reply